Kew Corporate Centre, 830 - 832 High Street & 1401 Burke Road Kew East, VIC 3102
0.49ha (1.2 acres)
05 Jun 2019
An Irreplaceable Investment with Significant Development Upside
- Four standalone office buildings
- Significant rent reversion upside
- Irreplaceable land holding
Kew Corporate Centre, located at 830 – 832 High Street and 1401 Burke Road, Kew East offers a considerable land holding of 4,864 sqm with two prominent street frontages. The site comprises of four (4) office buildings offering a net lettable area of 3,520 sqm.
Key features of this outstanding offering include:
• 92% leased with estimated fully leased net income of $823,745 per annum(approx.)
• An irreplaceable land holding of 4,864 sqm* in a prime inner eastern location
• Substantial development upside including but not limited to Office (Strata & Leasehold), Aged Care, Residential, Hotel, Retail (STCA)
• Four (4) Standalone office buildings with a net lettable area of 3,520 sqm* with 111 car spaces
• Staggered lease expiry offering immediate rental reversion upside
• Dual frontage to major arterial roads in High Street and Burke Road
• Surrounded by some of Melbourne’s premier suburbs with median house prices ranging from $1.6 - $2.5 million
Located less than 1km from Kew Corporate Centre is the Harp Village Retail precinct with Kew Junction and Camberwell Junction retail precincts both less than 3kms away. The property is well serviced by public transport with Bus and Tram services running directly in front of the property. In addition the property benefits from access in both directions of the Eastern Freeway less than 1km away.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 23 May 2019 at 3pm
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive marketing agents.
Property ID: 503170658Last Updated: 12 Jun 2019