64-78 Trenerry Crescent Abbotsford, VIC 3067
0.59ha (1.46 acres)
Commercial 1 Zone
21 Sep 2018
DIP YOUR TOE INTO THIS YARRA RIVER FRONTING INVESTMENT/LANDBANK
- Fully leased to John Holland
- Substantial Commercial 1 zoned site
- Over 80 metres of Yarra River frontage
Colliers International are proud to present this Yarra River fronting commercial investment/landbank for your consideration.
Offered for sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI), the property is located in Melbourne’s hot city fringe market, situated less than 3km east of the Melbourne CBD.
The quality office building with trendy red brick façade occupies a substantial site of 5,927m² zoned Commercial 1 with over 80 metres of frontage to the famous Yarra River. The property is 100% occupied by construction giant John Holland until 2020. Key features of this asset include:
• NLA of 5,439m²* plus 204* car spaces
• Site area of 5,927m²* zoned Commercial 1
• Net passing income: $2,358,156* per annum
• WALE: 2 years* to John Holland
• NABERS Rating: 2-star
• The property is positioned extremely well for either investment, owner occupation or redevelopment opportunities including but not limited to residential, office, healthcare or education uses
Sale by EOI closes on Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 2.00pm (AEST). For further information, please contact Colliers International on (03) 8562 1111.
Property ID: 502888674Last Updated: 15 Oct 2018