35-37 Brisbane Street Launceston, TAS 7250
18 Sep 2018
Seductive, City Residence with Supporting Commercial Revenue Stream
Positioned amongst the vitality of central Launceston, and the incalculable benefits an inner-city residence delivers, the property combines exclusive living and commercially leased income.
- Elegant, exciting, enticing
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Formal and informal living rooms
- "Designer" and practical kitchen
- Dining room
- Home office/study
- Private, elevated deck
- Secluded gardens, patio and alfresco area
- Private parking and rear access
- Complete renovation
- Three, self-contained tenancy suites
- One with frontage to Brisbane Street
- Leases generates passing gross rent $46,000 (approx) per annum
- One suite of 100 sqm vacant
- That availability affords "own-use" opportunity - or an estimated further income of $25,000
Both residence and the office suites form a "package" not often found in Launceston, especially of such versatility and finish.
Private inspections are invited, but be prepared - as the property is seductive.
In conjunction with Parry Property - David Parry.
Property ID: 502881854Last Updated: 15 Oct 2018