27 Bristol Road Claremont, TAS 7011
21 May 2019
Flexible Suburban Opportunity
- The property is conveniently located in a mixed use area of the established locality of Claremont with easy access to shops, schools and other community facilities as well as greater Hobart's arterial road network
- Currently fitted out as a community centre with various training rooms, offices, and facilities/amenities.
- The building has an area of 910 sqm (approx) over a single level and was constructed C1980 and has an internal clearance in areas of 5.8 metres (approx)
- The site has a total area of 1,905 sqm (approx) over two titles, with the southern title of 550 sqm (approx) currently undeveloped
- The site is zoned 'Local Business' which provides a good degree of flexibility with various commercial, community, education, retail, and residential uses either 'Permitted' or 'Discretionary'
- Owner occupy, re-development or invest (STCA)
- The property is offered for sale with vacant possession.
Property ID: 503030274Last Updated: 20 May 2019