5-7/10 Oakland Way Beaudesert, QLD 4285
78.0 - 349.0m²
78sqm - 349qm Tenancies in Beaudeserts Premier Precinct!
* Opportunity to have central location in Beaudeserts Premier Precinct
* Join A-Grade tenants such as Star Liquor and Greener Grocer
* Full glass shop front for all tenancies
* Loading dock available at rear
* Grease Trap available upon negotiation
* Signage exposure to Beaudesert-Nerang Road
* Benefit from Scenic Rims' expected 20,000+ population growth in the next 8 year
AVAILABLE SPACE: 78sqm - 349sqm
Beaudesert is 64km south of Brisbane and 72km inland from the Gold Coast. A town of about 5,500 people, it houses one of two council administration buildings, a shopping precinct, public hospital, residential areas, schools, churches, sports facilities and commercial centres. Population growth has been modest in recent years, with the most significant developments being the establishment of two relatively upmarket residential areas - Brayford Estate, 2km east of the town, and Tullamore Downs 4km north.
The Centre' council's own arts and culture section, continues to draw in visitors and locals alike with varied art exhibitions, performances from world famous bands, singers and dance groups and showings of the latest films. The town's broad range of goods and services includes hardware stores, banks, TAB, post office, auto shop, chiropractor, computer store, veterinary clinics, trophy shop, electrical and furniture store, fabric shop, optometrist, shoe stores, chemists, medical centre.
Property ID: 502821118Last Updated: 6 Aug 2019