32 Bishop Street Woolner, NT 0820
Massive 20,700 sqm Block on Bishop Street, Woolner FOR SALE CONTACT AGENT
Countless possibilities for an owner occupier or investor wanting to land bank with holding income.
The Property is divided into three separate tenancy areas, each with its own building improvements.
- Tenancy One occupied approximately 5,100m2 of land improved with 1,410m2 of warehouse and office and is leased to Rapid Metal Developments.
- Tenancy Two occupies approximately 9,500m2 of the site improved with dated warehouse and office improvements of 1,246m2 and is owner occupied.
- Tenancy Three occupies approximately 6,100m2 improved with 986m2 of warehouse and offices and is leased out to Out Back Tours Australia Group.
- Total General Industry zoned land area is a massive 2.07 hectares.
- Excellent vehicle access with parking on Bishop Street for customers and staff
- Outstanding street exposure with 140 metre frontage.
- Priceless exposure to Tiger Brennan Drive from the rear boundary.
- Only 3.5 radial kilometres north of the Darwin Post office
Woolner was historically an Industrial estate but in recent years due to its prime location the area has seen growth on residential and commercial applications. The site adjoins Tiger Brennan Drive and is only one block from the Stuart Highway, providing good access to all areas across Darwin.
This is a select opportunity to make an outstanding investment so close to Darwin's CBD. Call Cameron Charles on 0412 733 795 or Shun Hatton on 0414 282 100 today to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503009378Last Updated: 13 Dec 2018