Reid House, 306/75 King Street Sydney, NSW 2000
Contact agent to confirm the time and location
CLASSIC WAREHOUSE STYLE COMMERCIAL SUITE!
- Extra high ornate ceilings
- Large north facing windows
- Iconic Heritage building
- Federation warehouse style commercial suite
- Classic character and architectural features
- Extra high ornate ceilings with exposed services
- Light and airy with urban chic appeal throughout
- Renovated with new carpets and lexicon paint
- Large north facing windows and excellent light
- Newly installed reverse cycle air conditioning
- Additional mezzanine space for surplus storage
- Prestigious and iconic landmark CBD building
- Recently completed $1m building restoration
- Built c1906 with a stunning classic brick facade
- Striking main lobby area with refined finishes
- Well managed & maintained with low Outgoings
- Easy access to George Street and new Light Rail
- Surrounded by billions of new CBD development
- Adjoining Apple's world famous flagship store
- Handy to Wynyard, Town Hall and Barangaroo
- Minutes to Pitt Street Mall and Martin Place
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held precinct
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Lot 10 - 76 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $1,670 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $253 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $32 per quarter approx.
Date - Tuesday, 04 June 2019 at 10:30am
Venue - Auctionworks Centre, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Adam Droubi - 0420 80 70 90
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503180730Last Updated: 16 May 2019