Bennelong Office Suites, 3/3B Macquarie Street Sydney, NSW 2000
THE ULTIMATE WATERFRONT OFFICE SUITE AT CIRCULAR QUAY!
- Prime Harbourside location
- Bespoke fitout with quality interiors
- Stunning views of Sydney Harbour
Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Suite 3, Bennelong Office Suites, 3B Macquarie Street, Sydney via public auction commencing 10:30am, Tuesday 04 December 2018.
- Highly impressive waterfront commercial suite
- Prime Harbourside location with stunning views
- Surrounded by Australia's most iconic landmarks
- Vibrant, prestigious and distinctive work space
- Direct and prominent views of Sydney Harbour
- Floor to ceiling windows providing excellent light
- Sliding glass balcony doors facing the promenade
- Bespoke fitout with quality interiors and finishes
- Internal kitchen, bathroom and shower facilities
- Offered with short term tenancy expiring 2019
- Iconic and world class Circular Quay location
- Part of the esteemed Bennelong development
- Circular Quay to benefit from $5B transformation
- Walking distance to Wynyard and Martin Place
- Immediately adjacent to Royal Botanic Gardens
- Adjoining the world famous Sydney Opera House
- Handy to Sydney's best restaurants and bars
- The ultimate property with endless potential
- Truly unique and irreplaceable opportunity
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Suite 3 - 96m2 Approx.
Lot 52 SP73223 - Strata Freehold
Council rates - $1,289 per quarter approx.
Strata levies - $2,503 quarter approx.
Water rates - $172 quarter approx.
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Jonathon Bull - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503010154Last Updated: 7 Dec 2018