Chanel Building, 70 Castlereagh Street Sydney, NSW 2000
COMMERCIAL PENTHOUSE IN THE CHANEL BUILDING!
- Truly unique and irreplaceable
- Attractive views of Hyde Park
- Enviable corner positioning
Noonan Property has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale Level 12, Chanel Building, 70 Castlereagh Street, Sydney.
- Spectacular whole floor commercial penthouse
- The Jewel in the Crown of Castlereagh Street
- Light filled with two expansive window frontages
- Enviable building with prime corner positioning
- Prominent and attractive views of Hyde Park
- Overlooking King Street and the CBD skyline
- Blue ribbon location opposite the MLC Centre
- Recently renovated commercial fitout included
- Mixture of exec office and open plan workspaces
- Impressive reception area and client boardroom
- Exclusive on floor kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Efficient and easily sub dividable floor plan
- Prestigious building with stunning new façade
- Contemporary main lobby with marble finishes
- Prime positioning on Sydney's 'Rodeo Drive'
- Famous CHANEL flagship store at street level
- Close to Martin Place and Queen's Square
- Minutes to Circular Quay and Wynyard Station
- Truly unique and irreplaceable opportunity
- First time offered in circa 25 years
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Level 12, Lot 30 - 163 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $4,250 per quarter approx
Council rates - $587 per quarter approx
Water rates - $34 per quarter approx
Land tax - SULV 2017 $280,000
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Yann Le Berre - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503001166Last Updated: 19 Feb 2019