372 Elizabeth StreetSurry Hills, NSW 2010
Please contact the exclusive listing agents
1201.0 - 4433.0m²
Secure basement parking available
Seidler Surry Hills
- Whole Building Opportunity
- Seidler Designed, Built and Owned
- Efficient, Flexible Column Free Floors
Situated in the “creative hub” of Sydney, 372 Elizabeth Street is positioned amongst Australia's most innovative global tech and media companies and entrepreneurial start-ups. The building has immediate access to trendy boutique bars, cafes, and some of the country’s most diverse cuisine.
Key features include:
• Harry Seidler designed and self-developed - modelled on his own Sulman architecture award-winning offices.
• Enduring quality, timeless elegance – yet freedom to be flexible.
• Ground floor undulating 4m high frameless glass walls – create a covered pedestrian route around the building and excellent street exposure.
• Clearspan column-free floors.
• Large north facing external terraces on Levels 3 and 6. Additional west facing terraces on Levels 3 and 5.
• Close to Central station and the upcoming light-rail connections.
• Direct access to both Sydney CBD and Airport.
• Naming and signage rights available.
• 4.5 stars whole building NABERS rating.
• On site resident caretaker.
• Secure basement parking available
Please contact the exclusive listing agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503149542Last Updated: 13 Sep 2019