146-148 Harris Street Pyrmont, NSW 2009
City of Sydney
Pyrmont Trophy Asset
- Stunning heritage property
- Great location
- Multiple opportunities
Formally known as the ‘Pyrmont Post Office’, this mixed-use heritage property offers investors and owner occupiers a chance to own a part of Sydney’s history.
The property is located on the corner of Harris Street and Union Street fronting onto Union Square, it is surrounded by shops, pubs, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Stunning heritage property with a significant historic value
- NLA: 379.50 sqm
- 700m to Pyrmont Light Rail Station
- Commercial or Residential appeal (STCA)
- A portion of property leased to Bendigo Bank
- Large rear courtyard
- Federation design with sandstone exterior
- Less than 1km from Sydney CBD
- Will suit residential, office, medical or hospitality (STCA)
This property is being offered for sale via Expressions Of Interest closing Friday 12th April 2019.
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Information Memorandum
Property ID: 503136854Last Updated: 22 May 2019