Workshop, 21 Harris Street Pyrmont, NSW 2009
Secure Basement Parking
WORKSHOP - PYRMONT'S NEWEST OFFICE DEVELOPMENT
- Exciting, Brand New Office Development
- 188 Car Spaces
- Surrounded By Public Transport
Six Reasons To Move To Workshop:
LESS WALLS. MORE SPACE.
- Open, flexible, column-free spaces foster culture, collaboration, and conversation.
LESS ISOLATION. MORE INSPIRATION
- Efficient connectivity across floors optimises opportunity for inter-tenancy communication.
LESS LETHARGY. MORE ENERGY.
- Abundant natural light, breakout zones, and natural ventilation make for happier, healthier, and more productive staff.
LESS CONFORMITY. MORE CONVERSATION.
- Communal meeting and conference spaces inspire a sense of community and belonging.
LESS FUSS. MORE FUN.
- A proposed gym, childcare, and first-class end-of-trip facilities inside the building offer maximum daily convenience.
LESS CRAM. MORE COOL.
- An activated 24/7 ground floor buzzing with retail, food and beverage attracts people like a magnet.
Just a short 2km from the CBD, at Workshop you will find both variety and frequency of public transport – you have the freedom to choose how to get to and from work every day. John Street Square light rail stop is less than a minute’s walk away, or you might opt for a brisk walk from Town Hall train station. Bus more convenient for you? There are over 14 different bus lines to get you to Workshop. If you are cycling, there are dedicated and separated cycle-ways leading you to work. Perhaps you prefer to drive? One of our 188 secure parking spaces is for you.
2,700sqm – 16,000sqm
$750.00 net - $775.00 net
Parking: 188 Car Spaces
Property ID: 502506186Last Updated: 23 Dec 2018