13 Bowden Street Alexandria, NSW 2015
Fitted our office in ICONIC building
- Fitted out
- Saw Tooth Ceiling
- Short walk to Green Square
This beautiful redevelopment of the 1930s Slazenger/Spalding warehouse is located on leafy Bowden Street in the heart of Alexandria. Only a short stroll from Green Square Station with plenty of cafes, bars and restaurants nearby you will truly feel a part of the buzz of Alexandria - Australia's hottest retail and fashion hub.
The available space is defined by an exposed saw-tooth roof, rustic, industrial lighting and sandblasted walls with preserved graffiti - giving it a creative feel like no other.
- New air conditioning system
- New bathrooms
- Polished concrete floors and exposed ceilings
- Preserved graffiti
- Large communal meeting room/break-out space
- 10 minutes walk from Green Square Station
- Close to cafes, bars, and restaurants of Alexandria
- High profile neighbouring tenants
Property ID: 502956686Last Updated: 10 Feb 2019