1-4, 17 Denison Street Deakin, ACT 2600
Contact CBRE Agent
BRAND NEW PREMIUM DEAKIN INVESTMENT
- Leased to Medicines Australia
- Est. Net Income $221,000 PA
- Prime Deakin location
The entire 543sqm* ground floor suite is leased to Medicines Australia on a 5 year 6 month lease with 5 year option. The lease includes nine (9) basement car spaces and access to a private outdoor courtyard.
Positioned in the suburb of Deakin, known for its mix of commercial and health related occupiers, the address is centrally located in Canberra and a short distance to Barton/Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra CBD, Woden Town Centre and within 10 kilometres* of Canberra Airport. Deakin offers public transport with access to a light rail stop proposed for stage 2 as well as amenities including: Deakin Shops 1.4 kilometres* and Curtin Shops 1.7 kilometres* away. In addition, Deakin offers generous parking with public parking adjacent the subject property and access to green spaces not readily available in other commercial precincts.
Key Property Features:
- 5 year 6 month lease to Medicines Australia (expiry 13 June 2024)
- Estimated Net Income of $221,000 PA
- Brand new building offering depreciation benefits
- Ample parking including 9 secure, basement car parks
- 543sqm* ground floor suite
- Short distance to Parliamentary Triangle & Canberra CBD
- Proximity to proposed future light rail stop
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact CBRE.
Property ID: 503216842Last Updated: 18 Jun 2019