19 Marlborough Street Longford, TAS 7301
15 Jan 2019
Blue Chip Passive Income Earner
Freehold purpose-built pharmacy building; established 40-year business; securely leased on 5+5+5 lease and a well-cared for low maintenance building. The business is under-pinned by a strong local community requiring pharmacy services, general chemist/health/beauty products and extensive gift lines. Located in a high profile well-recognised location and supported by a busy local doctor's practice and aged care facility. The landlord can be confident of the security of an ongoing tenancy. The building offers a huge footprint (345m2) with retail space, dispensing area, consulting area plus staff facilities!
Flat, easy care block (721m2) with good off street parking and service/delivery access. Zoned "General Business"
Your investment at a glance:
* Freehold; fully leased pharmacy building
* Purpose built, brick, low maintenance; some 345m2 footprint
* Leased on 5 years plus (x2) 5-year options
* 18 months into first 5-year period annual rental income at commencement $42,000 (plus GST)
* Annual CPI increases
* Projected net return to the landlord of 8.5-9%
* Tenant pays all major outgoings: Annual rates, Vendors land tax, Water and sewerage
For all enquiries, please contact David Headlam of Roberts Real Estate Longford
Property ID: 503032498Last Updated: 15 Jan 2019