358 Oxford Street Leederville, WA 6007
$2,150,000 (GST - Going Concern)
OUTSTANDING BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE
A Green Title site, offering 890 sqm of prime land located along one of the most well known streets in WA.
• Boutique land holding of 890sqm*
• 205 sqm Building Area plus garage of approx 49 sqm
• High side of road
• Oxford St frontage
• Well presented character office
• Close proximity to Leederville retail precinct & CBD
• Bus stop at the front of the property (#15 direct to Perth busport in 9 mins)
• Potential to also acquire neighbouring property of 1,363sqm (2,253sqm in total)
Located along Leederville's premier street, Oxford Street. Positioned on the high side of the street, just 50m from the intersection of Anzac Road.
Located two doors down from The Oxford Hotel and has added benefit of public transport right at your front door, providing a direct link to the Perth CBD.
Asking Price: $2,150,000 (GST - Going Concern)
For further information on this property, to obtain a copy of the information memorandum or to arrange a viewing please contact the sales agents.
Property ID: 503169394Last Updated: 11 Jun 2019