48 Moray Street Southbank, VIC 3006
20 Dec 2017
IRREPLACEABLE ISLAND LANDMARK
- UNREPEATED PERMIT
- 287 APARTMENTS, 5 LEVELS OF COMMERCIAL
- ISLAND LAND HOLDING OF 1,173.5 M²*
Colliers International and ICR Property Group are pleased to present the opportunity to purchase an IRREPLACEABLE ISLAND LANDMARK at 48 Moray Street, Southbank with the following key attributes:
- RARE PERMIT APPROVED ISLAND DEVELOPMENT SITE
- Development approval for a landmark 51 level residential tower with a plot ratio of 24:1, accommodating 287 apartments, 5 levels of commercial and ground floor retail.
-Convenient access to CityLink via entrance and exits via Kings Way, providing direct access to Melbourne’s freeway and public transport network.
- Strategically located in the heart of Southbank walking distance to the Crown Casino Entertainment Precinct (400m*).
-A short distance to premier lifestyle and amenity destinations including The Royal Botanic Gardens (900m*), Albert Park Lake (1.2km*) and Albert Park Golf Course (1.5km*).
-Walking distance to Melbourne’s world-renowned sports, arts and entertainment precinct with the MCG, Rod Laver Arena and AAMI Park within 2km* and the National Gallery of Victoria, Sidney Myer Music Bowl and the State Theatre just moments away.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 22nd November at 12pm AEST.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the selling agents Colliers International Melbourne City Sales or ICR Property Group.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Raff De Luise +61 418 533 633
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Bryson Cameron +61 434 608 316
David Sia 谢忠佑 +61 430 111 223
Property ID: 502600058Last Updated: 21 Feb 2018