Footscray Connect, 3 McNab Avenue Footscray, VIC 3011
0.69ha (1.71 acres)
Expression of Interest
Prime Major Melbourne Development Site
- Large scale land holding of 6,916m²*
- Permit approved - 7 and 18 levels*
- Within the heart of Footscray
The site is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 15 August at 2pm.
This unique development site positioned within the Activity Centre of Footscray provides a seamless connection from the booming Inner West to the Melbourne CBD, University precincts and beyond.
3 McNab Avenue, Footscray, is positioned in a central location directly linking Footscray into the Metro Rail Project which will provide direct access to the world-renowned University of Melbourne and Biotech precinct. The site is adjacent to Footscray Station which is becoming one of Melbourne’s most important and connected transport hubs.
Key highlights of this unique and not to be repeated development proposition are below:
• An increasingly rare and large-scale opportunity with a total land area of 6,916m²*
• Walking distance to Footscray Plaza, the Barkly Street retail mall and Victoria University campuses
• Permit approval for two buildings of 7 and 18 levels, with a total proposed GFA of 65,989 m²*
• With the Metro Tunnel project scheduled for completion in 2025, access to Melbourne’s world-renowned University Precincts in Parkville and the CBD North will become seamless, with Footscray Station linking directly in to the metro project and will be only 2 stops from the Parkville Metro Station (University of Melbourne precinct) and then directly into the CBD (RMIT)
• Opportunity to take advantage of other major infrastructure projects such as the proposed new Footscray Hospital and the new linkages via the West Gate Tunnel project.
• The site benefits from an ideal location adjacent Footscray Train Station, the retail core of Footscray, access to Universities and gateway to Melbourne’s Western suburbs
For more information on this unique development proposition please contact Colliers International, the exclusive marketing agents:
Jozef Dickinson 0402 678 888
Trent Hobart 0433 196 452
Hamish Burgess 0421 641 497
Property ID: 503253046Last Updated: 22 Jul 2019