71-75 Argyle StreetFitzroy, VIC 3065
08 Jun 2016
Fitzroy's Finest Corner
- Landmark Fitzroy site of 1,059sq m*
- Only 50M* from Brunswick Street
- Significant development potential
Rarely is such a premium corner landholding offered to the market in such a highly sought after location, surrounded by a full range of retail and lifestyle amenity.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Landmark corner site of 1,059sq m*
- 2 street frontages with a combined frontage of 65m*
- Flexible Mixed Use zoning
- Existing two-level office building with ample car parking
- Highly sought location only 50m* from Brunswick Street and 1km* to the CBD
- Significant development potential, with height precedents up to 11 levels in the immediate area
- Flexible options to develop, occupy, convert or value-add
- An incredibly rare opportunity to secure a premium Fitzroy landholding
- Flexible settlement terms available
This is a rare opportunity to secure a fantastic city fringe property in one of Melbourne's booming apartment locations underpinned by a significant landholding of over 1,000sq m*. Accordingly we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this outstanding opportunity.
71 - 75 Argyle Street, Fitzroy (Cnr Fitzroy Street) is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 25th May at 2pm.
For further information, please contact:
Nick Peden - 0402 011 266
Clinton Baxter - 0413 569 888
James Lockwood - 0402 824 441
Property ID: 501939110Last Updated: 26 Jul 2016