213-217 Franklin Street, Adelaide, 213-217 Franklin Street Adelaide, SA 5000
Capital City zone
Franklin Street development opportunity
Located in Adelaide’s Central Business District, the property is situated in the vibrant North West quadrant.
The property offers an exciting opportunity for purchasers to redevelop, owner occupy, or reposition the asset. Positioned in a precinct experiencing strong growth, the North West quarter has continued to evolve with the development of the South Australian Health and Biomedical precinct on North Terrace, Royal Adelaide Hospital, University expansions and ongoing investment into the precinct by various residential developers.
We summarise the key property considerations as follows:
• CBD development site of 762* square metres with dual access points
• Closely located near the RAH, Biomedical Precinct, Adelaide Central Market, and China Town
• Flexible Capital City Zoning, prescribed height limit of 53 metres
• Potential uses including commercial, retail, residential development, and mixed use; subject to statutory consent
• Current improvements have the ability to generate holding income
The site is expected to appeal to a broad cross section of developers and owner occupiers seeking to realise development potential in the short to medium term.
213-217 Franklin Street, Adelaide is for sale by Expression of Interest closing 4pm Wednesday 15 May 2019.
For more information or to organise an inspection please contact exclusive selling agent JLL.
Property ID: 503170570Last Updated: 22 May 2019