245-259 Gilbert Street Adelaide, SA 5000
4 STREET FRONTAGES, DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AND HOLDING INCOME
- Massive island site of 2,862sqm*
- Current net income of $185,674pa*
- Imputed net income $300,674pa*
CBRE are delighted to bring to market this rare and ideally located development opportunity. Situated in the South-Western corner of the CBD, this large site comprises of a total of 2,862 sqm* on a single certificate of title and offers a rare and fantastic opportunity for a developer to leave their mark on a transforming area of the CBD. With the parklands a stone’s throw away this property is ideally suited to a future medium to high density residential development.
- Zoned City Living Zone (33) South West Policy – Adelaide City Council
- Building NLA of 2,012sqm* split into three tenancies
- Four street frontages providing great flexibility and accessibility to future developments
For Sale by Private Treaty $5,600,000
For further information please contact exclusive marketing agents CBRE:
Harry Einarson - 0421 747 442
Mitch Curnow - 0415 494 056
Rhyce Scott - 0422 960 585
RLA 208125 *approx.
Property ID: 503005386Last Updated: 28 Jan 2019