16 Brady Street West End, QLD 4101
DA APPROVAL & PLANS FOR SECOND DWELLING!
• 407m2 North facing elevated block
• Fully renovated with open plan living
• 4 Bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and powder room
• Plans and approval in place for second dwelling
• Ceiling fans and built ins in every room – Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Brisbane State High School catchment, St Lawrence's & Somerville House private schools close by
• 3km to Brisbane CBD and minutes to Boundary street, the heart of West End's retail and dining precinct
This residence is within close proximity of a variety of public transport options and is within the catchment area for West End State School and Brisbane State High School with popular private schools; St Lawrence's and Somerville House High School within close proximity. The area is well serviced by public transport, amenities, multiple bridges such as the Grey Street and Go Between. Just a short stroll to the Brisbane river and the local ALDI. Soon you will be able to walk to the brand new retail complex incorporating a Woolworths, cafes, bars, chemist and more!
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
Property ID: 503170502Last Updated: 19 May 2019