Lot 2, 239 Ruthven Street Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
0.43ha (1.05 acres)
Opportunity for ample on site parking
23 Jan 2019
Major Development Opportunity
- Zoned Parklands PDA – special purpose
- Prominently positioned
- Opportunity for offices, bulky goods ret
The Foundry precinct may be sensitively developed to incorporate a number of uses which may include medium density residential, ground level retail and some commercial activities subject to council approval.
The property features include;
- 4,265m2* allotment.
- 2,393m2* of building floor area which incorporates a mix of separate floor areas ranging from 284m2* to 1,092m2*.
- The internal architecture consists of heavy timber structure with soaring ceiling heights and significant clear spans.
- 239 Ruthven Street lends opportunity for offices, bulky goods retailing, food, entertainment and more.
- Zoned Railway Parklands PDA – special purpose – The Foundry.
- Prominently positioned front and centre to Toowoomba’s newest Bunnings on the Northern fringe of the CBD to over 18,700* cars per day.
- Significant frontage to Ruthven Street which is the main road running through the Toowoomba CBD.
- Multi-directional access provided by a recently installed set of traffic lights as part of the Bunnings development.
In short, this site is arguably one of the best exposed commercial/retail sites in the city and we highly recommend a viewing.
For further information please contact Mike Stewart of LJ Hooker Commercial on 0418 717 361.
Property ID: 502838106Last Updated: 6 Feb 2019