Address available on request Runcorn, QLD 4113
16.0ha (39.54 acres)
World Class Development Opportunity
- Significant development site
- Multiple development outcomes
- Sought after residential location
Adjoining Runcorn rail station, only 14 km from the CBD, the Foundry site looks out over the sporting fields and green spaces of Runcorn, a site which is just waiting to be developed and upgraded into something special.
- Significant development site: Rarely does a large scale development site totalling 16.22 ha be formally offered to the market. The site which is being sold in one line could be developed over multiple stages.
- Multiple development outcomes: The site, which is currently utilised as a Foundry, may be suitable for a multitude of potential development outcomes including hi-tech industry, retail, commercial, allied health, aged care and retirement, residential and entertainment uses (STCA).
- Ease of access: The site is strategically located in the inner southern corridor and is easily accessed via a number of major arterial road networks including the M1, Gateway arterial and Logan Motorway providing linkages to major key infrastructure and business nodes.
- Surrounding amenity: Given the site’s central location 14 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, the property is within close proximity to major centres including Upper Mt Gravatt, MacGregor and Sunnybank which provides access to substantial retail amenity and business services.
- Transport Infrastructure: The site is immediately adjoining the Runcorn rail station located on the Gold Coast to Brisbane rail network and will form one of the key stops as part of the proposed Cross River rail project scheduled for completion in 2024. The upgrade of this rail corridor will see significant travel times reduced allowing a quicker commute to the Brisbane CBD.
Expressions of Interest closes Thursday, 22 August at 4pm.
Property ID: 503261746Last Updated: 19 Aug 2019