46 West Street Rochedale, QLD 4123
3.22ha (7.95 acres)
11 Mar 2019
Rochedale Town Centre Development Site
- Strategically located next to new Cole
- 32,180m2 total site area
- One of Brisbane’s major growth suburbs
This 32,180m2 Emerging Community zoned land offering, is ideally situated within the Town Centre precinct of the Rochedale Urban Community Neighbourhood Plan and directly opposite the Coles anchored Rochedale Village neighbourhood Shopping Centre which is currently under construction.
Key Characteristics include:
• 32,180m2 Emerging Community Zoned allotment under the Brisbane City Plan 2014
• The site is situated within the Town Centre (Precinct 1) within the Rochedale Urban Community Neighbourhood Plan and is further designated with the Community Use (5F) and Mixed Use (5D) sub precincts
• Close proximity to major employment and retail amenity including Rochedale Motorway Estate, Brisbane Technology Park, QEII Jubilee Hospital and Westfield Garden City
• Exceptional transport connectivity via the Pacific; Gateway and Logan Motorways
• Access to a diverse range of local primary, secondary and tertiary education facilities.
This unique Town Centre development opportunity is located in one of Brisbane’s fastest growing and most affluent suburbs with land values exceeding 12% pa growth and median house prices in excess of one million dollars.
For Sale via EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST closing 4pm (AEST) Wednesday 12 December 2018
Property ID: 503025926Last Updated: 14 May 2019