171 Abuklea Street Newmarket, QLD 4051
Land Opportunity: Special Purpose Centre Zone
- 700m2* Total Land Area
- Zoned SP4 Special purpose
- Nearby Newmarket Village shopping centre
The 700m2 land zoned SP4 Special purpose allows a range and mix of dwellings types including apartments and multiple dwellings and non-residential tenancy STCA. The site has two street frontages and is located nearby Newmarket Train station.
Close proximity to an array of retail & lifestyle amenities, being a short distance to Newmarket Village Shopping centre. Well connected location and nearby access to Airport Link Tunnel. Situated nearby Victoria Park golf course and QUT Kelvin Grove university.
• 700m2* total land area;
• various allowable uses under Special Purpose Zone;
• Close by Newmarket Village Shopping Centre;
• Adjacent to Newmarket train station.
In addition, a diverse land portfolio comprising of five properties
available individually, in combination or in one line, for sale via Expressions of Interest.
The five properties comprising the portfolio are as follows:
1) 4 Bushmills Court, Hillcrest
2) Lot 1A Brays Road, Griffin
3) Lot 214 Santa Barbara Road, Hope Island
4) 467 Junction Road, Karalee
5) 15 Granby Street, Upper Mount Gravatt
Contact the exclusive agent today, Jason Dao & Brendan Hogan
Property ID: 503112774Last Updated: 22 May 2019