For Sale or Lease
99-105 Churchill StreetChilders, QLD 4660
Expressions of Interest
70.0 - 200.0m²
* High visibility from both north and southbound
* 9,000 + cars daily Access from both directions
* Flat, level and regular shaped amalgamated lot
* Childers half way from Gin Gin & Maryborough
* Neighbouring Caltex & Woolworths, ideal retail and fast food destination
The development site is in proximity to the Bruce Highway, neighboring petrol station and shopping centre.
Childers is a town in the Wide Bay-Burnett region of Queensland situated on the Bruce Highway and lies 325km north of the state capital Brisbane and 52km south-west of Bundaberg. Childers is located within Bundaberg
Region local government area.
* 4 hours north of Brisbane (320km)
* 3 hours south of Rockhampton (270km)
* 2 hours south of Gladstone (150km)
* 35 minutes from Bundaberg (53km)
* 50 minutes from Hervey Bay (68klm)
• 46 minutes from Maryborough (59klm)
Over 9,000 vehicles drive past the site every day. Childers is approximately half way between Gin Gin and Maryborough - the perfect place to stop and break up the trip and stretch your legs, or drive through for a coffee and a snack. It is a popular rest stop for traffic travelling south from Rockhampton and north to Brisbane. There are not many present options currently at different times of the day.
Childers also draws on these towns:
* Biggenden (48.7km 36min)
* Woodgate (40.7km 34min)
* Howard (31km 24min)
* Torbanlea (35km 27min)
* Cordalba (11.2km 10min)
* Apple Tree Creek (4.4km 4min)
* Gin Gin (52.7km 40min)
Childers has a small population of around 1500 people But it is a regional hub for nearby towns listed above in addition to the 9000+ cars that pass through the town each day.
For further information please contact Hudson Dale or Gabe Sciarretta of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Listing ID: 17967891
Property ID: 502567546Last Updated: 17 Sep 2019