11-17 Lake Placid Road Caravonica, QLD 4878
2.61ha (6.45 acres)
12 Aug 2015
Large Development Site & a large Industrial Shed supporting Display Centre.
- Land area of 2.619Ha* zoned as Rural 1
- Available as a whole or in 2 parts
- Excellent Location
The subject property is well located and fronts onto Lake Placid Road, backs onto Brinsmead - Kamerunga Road (Cairns Western Arterial Road), about 3km* south of the roundabout at the Captain Cook Highway intersection. The controlled traffic lights at the Lake Placid Road intersection, connecting to the Cairns Western Arterial Road, provides safe and easy access to the property for heavy commercial vehicles, including interstate transport vehicles.
Key features of the property include:
• Land area of 26,190m2*, including a display centre (264m2*) - currently used for the display & sale of demountable buildings, with the potential to increase in size to 528m2*
• Display Centre on 9,980m2*, Proposed Lot 2 available separately
• Balance area 16,210m2* of vacant land, Proposed Lot 1 available separately
• 11,700m2* land area - fill consolidated at or above the Q100 flood level
• backs onto the Western Arterial Road - High Exposure
• Strategically located to Northern Beaches and Redlynch Valley
The property is being offered For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing Friday 3 October 2014.
For more information, to obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum or to arrange an on-site inspection, please contact Stacey Quaid
Property ID: 501268783Last Updated: 22 Feb 2019