26-28 William Street Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
High Density Residential
ONE OF THE BEST REMAINING LUXURY BEACH FRONT APARTMENT SITES IN NEW SOUTH WALES
- 54M from front boundary to Town Beach
- 26.5M building height (8 floors) allowed
- Direct north aspect with ocean views
The corner site is located directly opposite Town Beach and offers uninterrupted northerly ocean views and filtered westerly views. The surrounding apartment strip is highly sought after by cashed-up retirees seeking a quality beach front residence. Apartments in 10+ year old adjacent and nearby buildings are currently selling in the $2M-$2.5M range.
The location is close to all amenities and would suit luxury 3-4 bedroom apartments of around 160+SqM internal space with full-length balconies. Similar apartments have sold recently within a 400M radius for between $1.85-$2.5M ($9-$12,000/SqM - $859-$1,122/Sqft).
Port Macquarie is a vibrant tourist resort offering world class facilities for visitors and residents , with new state of the art hospital, university, entertainment precinct and numerous restaurants and cafes . it’s beautiful beaches and natural waterways have been voted among the best in the world.
• Corner site with northerly uninterrupted ocean views and westerly hinterland views
• Situated at the closest possible location to the beach for high density residential (only 54 meters / 177ft).
• Surrounded by premium high rise developments
• Zoned ‘High Density residential’ with FSR of 2:1
• Lapsed DA (2006) is available on request
• Close to town and amenities - Port City bowling club adjoining at rear, Championship tennis courts down laneway to rear, Hatted 'Stunned Mullet' restaurant only a few doors away and only 1.15km to Palm Court Centre and shopping precinct
• Opportunity to build for a thriving market of ‘seachange’, retiree buyers looking for luxury beachfront apartments
• No new beachfront developments built in the immediate area over the last 10 years
Property ID: 503160506Last Updated: 16 Jul 2019