159-161 Epping Road Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
0.81ha (2.0 acres)
B4 Mixed Use
SIGNIFICANT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH 100% ENTITLEMENT
- 300 apartments + 17 townhouses (STCA)
- Site area of 8,074sqm*
- Proposed GFA of 28,257sqm (STCA)
CBRE as exclusive marketing agent is pleased to offer 159-161 Epping Road, Macquarie Park (“the Site”) to the market for sale via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 26th July 2018 at 3pm (AEST).
The Site represents a rare opportunity to acquire one of the most significant residential development sites within the highly sought-after Northern Sydney suburb of Macquarie Park benefiting from easily accessible public transport and close proximity to employment, education institution and retail amenities.
Furthermore, a Development Application prepared by international architecture practice Warren and Mahoney Architects, and town planning firm Mecone was submitted by the Vendor for the demolition of existing buildings and construction of two 15-storey residential apartment buildings comprising 300 apartments and 17 townhouses over basement car parking.
The Site offers the following key attributes:
• Significant residential development opportunity with superb access to public transport and one of Sydney’s top universities;
• Development Application lodged for 300 apartments and 17 townhouses (STCA);
• Site Area of 8,074sqm*
• Proposed GFA of 28,257sqm (STCA);
• B4 Mixed Use Zoning;
• FSR of 3.5:1;
• Maximum building height of 45 metres;
• Highly efficient rectangular site with over 76m street frontage to Epping Road;
• 50 metres* to Macquarie University Campus;
• 80 metres* to Woolworths Supermarket across Epping Road;
• 800 metres* to Macquarie University Train Station and Macquarie Centre; and
• Short walk to Macquarie Park business district, one of the largest employment centres in Sydney.
The site will be sold via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 26th July 2018 at 3pm (AEST).
For more information, please contact the following agents:
Capital Markets | Asian Markets
0409 955 559
0412 822 144
Residential Development Sites
0421 218 031
Property ID: 502858054Last Updated: 19 Sep 2018