859-869 Mamre Road Kemps Creek, NSW 2178
Expressions of Interest
29.95ha (74.0 acres)
MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT SITE^
- Land size 74* acres (299,467* sqm)
- 5km* to new proposed airport
- Land proposed for rezoning
This site represents an opportunity for the future owner of the land to secure a large parcel within the proposed Employment Area^ in the rapidly expanding pocket of Sydney's Western Parkland Precinct'.
The precinct surrounding Kemps Creek is anchored by Sydney's new airport, the Badgery's Creek Aerotropolis' currently under construction with a forecasted population growth to exceed 1.5 million people, long term.
Kemps Creek is part of NSW Government's Western Sydney District plan which, on completion, is proposed to see Greater Sydney become a metropolis of three cities (Sydney CBD, Parramatta and the Western Sydney Airport precinct).
Additional highlights of the property are outlined below:
• 2.7kms* to Erskine Park Industrial precinct
• 5kms* the proposed Badgery's Creek Airport (scheduled opening 2026)
• Within the proposed Western Sydney Employment Area
• 39kms* from the Sydney CBD
• Proposed upgrades to Mamre Road to including a link to M4
The property will be offered for sale via Expressions of Interest.
For more information, please contact the selling agents.
^Subject to Council Approval
Property ID: 503126686Last Updated: 24 May 2019