25, 25A and 25B Richard Avenue Earlwood, NSW 2206
Build Your Dream | Versatile Development Offering
- For sale individually or ‘in one line’
- Favourable zoning guidelines
- Moments to retail & transport amenity
On behalf of Grant Thornton (as Agents for the Mortgagee in Possession), Colliers International are pleased to offer these exceptionally well-located Torrens Title freehold lots in Sydney’s Inner West via an Expressions of Interest Campaign closing 12 March 2019.
Key property highlights include:
- Available for purchase individually, or ‘in one line’
- Sensational positioning within a tightly held and affluent inner western suburb
- Close proximity to local bus routes, Bardwell Park Train Station, the M5, local retail amenity, schools and employment hubs
- Favourable R2 Low Density Residential zoning permitting a wide range of low density residential development including but not limited to dual occupancies, centre-based child care facilities, home businesses, health consulting rooms, respite day care centres and places of public worship
- Permitted height limit of 9.5 metres
- Vacant* site requiring minimal build commencement costs
- Blank canvas suitable for a wide range of potential end uses
- Suitable for investors looking to build a dream home, owner builders or residential, commercial and mixed use developers of all sizes
*Foundations of a previous improvements are visible.
For further information don’t hesitate to contact the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 503085270Last Updated: 15 Mar 2019