225 Harbour Drive Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
DA Approved for 12 Self Contained Studios - Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour does not have a next generation boarding house; despite its strong demand for short-to-medium term accommodation. Access to affordable rental properties for singles and couples is almost non-existent.
This asset in this location is a first and services a forgotten gap in the market that is desperate to be serviced.
The suburb of Coffs Harbour forms part of the Coffs Harbour Local Government Authority area serviced by NSW TrainLink regional train system. The LGA extends along 80km of coastline taking in Arrawarra in the north and Sawtell in the south.
- DA Approved for 12 self contained studios
- Each room with kitchenette
- Each room with ensuite
- No basement parking
- Architecturally designed to maximise room yield and maintain a high quality building for tenants
- Recognised by NSW government as a 'Centre of Strategic Growth'
- Rental vacancy rates below 1.5%
- Significant population increase is expected
- Walking distance to all amenity
- 50m to TAFE Coffs Harbour
- 750m to Coffs Harbour CBD
- Bus on door step
- First development of its kind in Coffs Harbour
- Huge demand for this asset class
LOCAL AMENITY AND RENTAL MARKET
- Coffs Harbour is home to two major hospitals and health precincts; Coffs Harbour Health Campus and Mid North Coast Health District. This produces a large number of graduate nurses seeking accommodation
- Southern Cross University
- One of Australia's largest fruit producers attracting a consistent flow of seasonal workers
- Large rental community with over 31% of the local population renting their homes
Asking Price: $579,000 or nearest offer.
Once built this boutique development will provide a steady income for years to come.
For further information please contact Daniel O'Brien - 0404 860 747
Property ID: 503121222Last Updated: 15 May 2019