198 Old Northern Road Castle Hill, NSW 2154
DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE
- 16 Townhouses DA Approved
- Zoned R3 Medium Density
- 1Km* to Castle Towers/Metro
198 Old Northern Road currently consists of approximately 1,998 square metres of vacant land and is generally level with a slight fall from the southern side to the northern side. The subject property offers a generous frontage of 32.8 metres to Old Northern Road and a depth of 60.96 metres
Please see below a quick summary of this boutique development opportunity:
- DA approved for 16 townhouse dwellings
- Generous mix of 8 x two-bedrooms and 8 x three-bedrooms
- Land area of 1,988 square metres*
- Located 1km* from Castle Hill Town Centre and new Sydney Metro (Castle Hill Station) and major bus interchange.
- Castle towers proposed for expansion and population growth forecasted for the district.
- Zoned R3 Medium Density residential
The site will be sold by way of Expressions of Interest Campaign closing Thursday, the 2nd of May 2019 at 5pm.
Please contact the listed CBRE agents for more information.
Property ID: 503154782Last Updated: 26 Jun 2019