123 - 135 Kewdale Road Kewdale, WA 6105
4.5ha (11.12 acres)
AUSTRALIA’S SOUTHERN CROSS PORTFOLIO – 5 ASSETS IN 4 STATES
123-135 Kewdale Road, Kewdale, WA, Australia
JLL are pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire 123-135 Kewdale Road, Kewdale, WA as part of The Southern Cross Portfolio.
The property provides a diversified tenant pool with strong tenant covenants to major companies in Woolworths, Myer and Iron Mountain. Located within a prime industrial precinct of Perth and with market demand increasing on the back of increasing demand in the mining sector and new planned projects.
Key investment highlights include:
- Diversified tenant pool with strong lease covenants to major tenants Woolworths, Myer and Iron Mountain
- 29,018sqm of office and warehouse improvements
- Significant site of 4.5 hectares
- Strong 3.5 year WALE (as at Sept-19) with staggered lease expiry profile
- Fixed annual rental increases ranging from 3.0% - 4.0% providing a strong review profile
- Combined rental income of $2,795,210* p.a. net (as at 1 Sept 2019)
- Flexible and functional improvements capable of accommodating multiple tenants
- Fully sprinklered accommodation
- The site benefits from a central location within Perth, surrounded by major arterials in Tonkin, Leach, Roe and Greater Eastern Highways
- Positioned metres from the entrance to the Kewdale Freight Terminal, a critical piece of industrial and logistics infrastructure in Western Australia.
Property ID: 503190818Last Updated: 21 Jun 2019