Lot 1030 Armstrong RoadHope Valley, WA 6165
5.25ha (12.97 acres)
City of Kwinana
PRE-LEASE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS
- Located within Latitude 32 Industrial Es
- Direct access to Tonkin Highway
- Close to Australian Marine Complex
iParks Property are pleased to present Lot 1030 Armstrong Road, a prime 5.25 hectare industrial landholding strategically located within the Latitude 32 Industrial Estate in Hope Valley, Perth, Western Australia.
Strategically located in Perth’s rapidly expanding south-west corridor, Latitude 32 is a key component of the Western Trade Coast is close to the Australian Marine Complex, Kwinana and Rockingham industrial areas and located on the high wide load corridor linking Henderson to Kewdale. It is only 6kms to the Kwinana Freeway via Anketell Road and right next to the freight line to Kewdale.
Direct access to the Tonkin Highway, linking the site to Perth’s eastern suburbs and arterial road network, is made via Anketell Road.
An opportunity for your business to be part of Western Australia’s largest Industrial Zone which already accommodates a variety of industrial, engineering, offshore logistics and distribution related industries.
The subject site allows maximum flexibility in relation to the placement of the new facility as well as great signage opportunities on the basis that the site is located on the main entry road into the Latitude 32 Development.
iParks have developed numerous developments in the estate and work closely with its current and future tenants to deliver to exacting specifications.
iParks Property will offer high quality, brand new industrial facilities designed to suit user requirements. This location allows for wide variety of development options including logistics, warehousing, engineering workshops, hardstand and lay down areas along with corporate style offices and amenities.
As part of any development iParks Property will adhere to the most exacting standards in industrial construction. Key features that can be incorporated subject to specific occupier requirements include but are not limited to:
- Direct connection to NBN
- Energy efficient office areas
- End of trip facilities
- Minimum Truss heights of 10m
- ESFR Sprinkler systems
- Certified B Double route
- Large Capacity Gantry Cranes
- Wash bays and spray booths
- High wide electronic roller shutters
- Drive through site and building access
- Loading docks or dock levellers
- Temperature controlled or dust free environments
- Landscaped garden settings
- Secure fenced site automated entry
THE DEVELOPER – IPARKS PROPERTY
iParks Property specialises entirely in addressing the needs of clients requiring industrial buildings across Western Australia - offering a comprehensive turnkey solution we will:
- Find the land or utilising land from its considerable land bank;
- Design a building to suit the client’s unique requirements;
- Retrofit existing buildings to meet current and future client expectations;
- Fit out and furnish building if and as required by a client;
- Lease and maintain the land and building for the long term.
For further details please contact Jo-Ann Ellis on 0437 777 927 or Gary Louis on 0447 275 223
Property ID: 503243582Last Updated: 13 Sep 2019