54-56 Terracotta Drive Blackburn, VIC 3130
21 Nov 2014
"IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS"
- Magnificent Office/ Warehouse
- Total Building Area: 1,402m2
- 18 off street car spaces
• Double storey fully fitted office space of 402m2
• Clear span high bay warehouse of 1,000m2
• Total Building Area: 1,402m2
• Dual container height roller shutter doors
• 18 off street car spaces
• Zoned Industrial 1, City of Whitehorse
• First time offered since construction in 1996
54-56 Terracotta Drive, Blackburn is located on the southern side of Terracotta Drive, directly off Whitehorse Road in the heart of the Golden Mile.
The property has a huge frontage to Terracotta Drive and access to Whitehorse Road can be achieved via Ceylon Street, King Street or Terracotta Drive, itself.
The property is situated approximately 18 kms east of the Melbourne CBD and provides excellent access to the Eastern Freeway not to mention the property's proximity to both Blackburn and Nunawading train stations.
Property ID: 501325331Last Updated: 3 Jun 2015