287 Oaks Road Carrick, TAS 7291
17.44ha (43.1 acres)
13 Sep 2016
SECURE PASSIVE INVESTMENT - CARRICK
LEASED TO EXPANDING AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
Used as a seed/grain processing and storage facility and re-leased to an expanding New Zealand based company trading as Tasmanian Seed Dressing and Storage Company Pty Ltd (after commencing their successful business operation at Carrick in 2012).
* This significant site has major exposure to the Bass Highway and the high volume traffic flow between Launceston and the North West Coastal region; located in an agricultural setting approximately 17kms west of the city of Launceston. A stock feed mill adjoins the site on the southern boundary and the Liffey River adjoins the property on the southern boundary;
* All on one Title, the complex comprises four (4) warehouse buildings Circa 1991 with more recent additions Circa 2005, plus an office building; other improvements include part bitumen roadway, extensive road-base gravel hardstand and secure fencing complete with front entry gates;
* The warehouses vary in size ranging from 816m2 up to 1,200m2 with clear-span ranging from 6.3metres to 10.4 metres; All in very good condition and regularly maintained by the Lessee in-line with OH&S compliance requirements;
* New 5 Year Lease commencing 1 December 2015 with an option to extend for a further 5 Years;
* Secure rental income at current market levels with CPI Increases; the Lessee is responsible for payment of statutory outgoings and normal running costs for the business operation;
* This outstanding passive investment opportunity is a rare offering and will provide a competitive market yield while also securing an exceptional freehold property asset.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick
Property ID: 501930006Last Updated: 13 Sep 2016