42 McRoyle Street Wacol, QLD 4076
MULTI TENANTED OFFERING SECURITY PLUS
1.53ha (3.78 acres)
Ample onsite parking
Tenanted Investment Details
RARE MULTI-TENANTED INVESTMENT
- Multi-Tenanted Investment
- Strong Lease terms in place
- Low site cover of 42%
This presents an opportunity to secure a rare multi tenanted Industrial Investment.
* Multi-Tenanted property comprising 6,424sqm of quality buildings on a 15,300sqm site
* Low 42% site coverage providing generous concrete hardstand manoeuvring areas
* Strong lease terms and conditions with tenant guarantees
* Prime location with neighbours such as Primo, Komatsu, Hitachi, Volvo, Sealy, Bidfoods, Loscam, Boral & Ardex
* Located in blue Chip industrial precinct with easy access to major motorways.
42 Mcroyle Street is a quality property consisting of 5 buildings that house 7 tenants. With only 6,424sqm of building on a 15,300sqm site, representing 42% site coverage, which provides for great truck manoeuvring. There is plenty of concrete for loading and unloading. Two street crossovers also provides easy ingress and egress.
Buildings are of metal clad, clearspan construction containing appropriate office areas and their own amenities. Access to warehouses via electric container height roller doors.
Wacol is a blue chip industrial precinct situated in Brisbane’s “Western Corridor Industrial District” offering many advantages that make it an excellent location for businesses in South East Queensland. The property is located central to some of Queensland’s major transport corridors.
Within 2 km is the M7 encompassing the Ipswich Motorway, Warrego Highway, and Cunningham Highway connecting the Brisbane CBD to the Ipswich CBD and Western Highways and;
the M2 - Logan Motorway connecting Brisbane to the Gold Coast and;
the M5, Centenary Motorway connects to Brisbane CBD and Airports.
The property is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 28th March 2019
Contact Exclusive Agent Richard Hall to obtain an Information Memorandum or arrange an inspection
Property ID: 503108018Last Updated: 23 May 2019