38 Arthur StFortitude Valley, QLD 4006
MU1 (Mixed Use – Inner City)
09 Jul 2018
Versatile warehouse on 465m2 in perfect inner-city position
Open Home Inspection: Saturday 26th, 12:00pm – 12:30pm.
Situated in the heart of Fortitude Valley, this 465m2 allotment is one of Inner Brisbane’s best commercial prospects. Currently being utilised as a warehouse with an attached living space, this fantastic mixed-use opportunity is completely versatile, ready for the savvy commercial investor, business owner, developer, or a residential owner ready to transform it into a unique home.
• Land offering totaling 465m2 (10m wide by 46.5m deep) with an existing 2 story
warehouse, on lot 79 on registered Plan 134898
• GLA (Gross Lettable Area) – approx. 405.8m2
• Achievable lease realisation of $157,950 - $182,250 per annum based on a rate
between $390/m2 - $450/m2 (sold with vacant possession)
• Downstairs includes over 8 rooms used as storage rooms, bedrooms or offices
• Upstairs includes a fully serviced 1-bedroom studio, with large kitchen, dining, living
bedroom and ensuite which is currently on Air B & B
• Current zoning is MU1 (Mixed Use – Inner City)
• Development approval as of 22nd August 2016 with plans to knock down the existing
warehouse and re-develop up to 18m which holds 13 apartments over 6 levels (plans
available on request or PD online)
• Outstanding opportunity for holding income long term or to re-develop immediately
with holding income prior to pre-sales
• Located less than 2km of Brisbane CBD
• Less than 100m walk to James Street or The Valley plus so much more
This property will be sold at Auction! For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive marketing agents today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Property ID: 502810778Last Updated: 17 Aug 2018