12 Clearview Place Brookvale, NSW 2100
IN1 General Industrial
30 Oct 2018
Freehold Industrial Investment - 8% Net Return
- Fully leased industrial property
- New 4 year lease to existing tenant
- Excellent return - circa 7% - 8% net
Building area: 1,891 sqm; land area: 1,903 sqm. Investors take note - this is a bricks and mortar food preparation facility that comes with a blue-chip tenant on a long-term lease.
Brookvale is one of the fastest growing industrial precincts on Sydney's Northern Beaches, and now investors can buy a stake in the suburb's exponential growth. This 3-story, freestanding building is a fully-operational and custom food preparation facility, the ground and first floors are entirely leased by KGF, which has recently signed a new four-year tenancy agreement.
The building offers four, fully operational commercial kitchens, complete with substantial cool rooms, freezers, snap freezer, and general food approved facilities. There are multiple offices, including a smaller space on the ground floor, as well as a welcoming foyer to greet guests and clients of KGF.
In addition to the commercial features, the entire top floor of the building comprises an expansive two-bedroom apartment. Currently occupied by a long-term tenant, the bright, 126 sqm apartment is airconditioned and comes with two generous bedrooms, open plan living and kitchen, a recently renovated bathroom and an enormous terrace with a leafy outlook.
* 3-story building; 2-floors for commercial kitchen operations
* Expansive 126 sqm top floor apartment
* Industrial space secured by successful food preparation firm, but could easily be divided back into four tenancies
* Up to 25 undercover car spaces, secured by automatic roller doors
* Loading dock secured by automatic industrial roller doors
* Excellent return - 8% net
* Total Net annual income - $476,199 excluding GST
* For Sale: $5,950,000
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Vincent West 0403 444 000.
LOCATION: A battle-ax block situated in Clearview Place, a quiet cul-de-sac road located just off busy Old Pittwater Road and literally a few minutes walk from Westfield Warringah Mall and close to principal arterial roads, Pittwater and Warringah Roads. Brookvale is the main commercial/industrial precinct in Sydney's Northern Beaches and is well serviced by main roads, public transport, banks, trade suppliers, professionals and retailers.
**All areas/measurements are approximations **
Property ID: 500180686Last Updated: 30 Oct 2018