249 Belgrave-Gembrook Road Clematis, VIC 3782
0.99ha (2.45 acres)
PARADISE VALLEY HOTEL, CLEMATIS
- BEAUTIFUL DANDENONG RANGES
- FREEHOLD & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
- POTENTIAL FOR EXPANSION
**PRICE REDUCED** OFFERS OVER $2,450,000
CBRE Hotels are privileged to present to market the freehold and business interest of the Paradise Valley Hotel located in picturesque Clematis, Victoria.
Found in the foothills of Victoria’s much-loved Dandenong Ranges, this historic hotel offers the following investment highlights:
- Captivating property with manicured gardens, stunning natural vistas positioned prominently on a main road, corner location
- A large land-holding of 9,916sqm* with space for expansion
- Beautifully presented interior including large public bar with TAB facilities, booth seating, cosy fireplace and adjoining smoker's area, expansive family-style bistro with separate entrance from carpark
- Abundance of outdoor space for patrons with a large outdoor deck providing pristine views
- Enormous outdoor beer garden and pizza bar idyllic in summer months
- A large commercial kitchen including cool room and separate wash area
- Conveniently positioned drive-thru bottle-shop with favourable profit margin
- Includes 12am ‘General’ liquor licence with significant overall patron capacity of 1,141
- Well-maintained fixtures and fittings throughout, all-inclusive in sale
This sale represents a fabulous opportunity to own and operate or invest and re-lease on the cusp of Melbourne’s suburban fringe.
For further information on this opportunity or to obtain the Information Memorandum, please contact the undersigned.
Property ID: 502917406Last Updated: 8 Nov 2018