Highfield House, 23 Welman Street Launceston, TAS 7250
Offers Over $1.7M
The Charming Highfield House - Circa 1860
Fresh to the market is this absolutely magnificent property, overlooking the picturesque Tamar Valley while also taking in Launcestons city centre. This superb Circa 1860 historical site offers a well appointed, well established and very popular B&B experience. The Victorian estate was founded in 1860 by William Henty and retains the charm of its many original features. It has been recently refurbished to a high quality and evokes a perfect mix of Tasmanian history and contemporary ambience.
- Continue to operate its current use with sound financial returns
- Scope to easily occupy as a magnificent family home
- Uninterrupted breathtaking Tamar Valley and City views
- Beautifully appointed throughout with all works complete
- Ease of arms distance management plus low maintenance garden
- Would well suit sea changers with potential to live onsite
Highfield is only a few minutes walk to Launceston's city centre providing boutique suites and services that will have you feeling laid-back and relaxed in a lifestyle that Tasmania is famed for.
Inspections are by appointment, contact the agents Marcus Douglas or Blake Shepherd for further detail.
Property ID: 502954274Last Updated: 6 Jan 2019