348 Ruthven Street Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
Historic Metropole Hotel! Opportunity Knocks Once, Don't Miss Out
Adjacent to the Toowoomba Sports Club "The Metropole's" uses could include low cost accommodation, backpackers, inner city offices, food, coffee, restaurants and much more subject to TRC approval.
The 455m2 site is a classic post war "pub" situated on the southern edge of the Toowoomba Railway Parklands PDA and offering a public bar space, lounge bar, gaming room and kitchen and dining facilities on the ground floor and large number of accommodation rooms on the first floor.
- 455 sqm site
- Approximately 820 sqm of building over two floors
- Diverse development options
- Demolish, Redevelop or refurbish with TRC approval
- Prime CBD location three street access
- Located the Toowoomba Railway Parklands PDA
- Perfectly situated for Inner city accommodation or backpackers
The property is being offered for sale on behalf of the Mortgagee by tender closing in the office of LJ Hooker Commercial 111 Herries Street Toowoomba, Friday the 12th of April at 4.00pm.
For further information please contact Chris Stewart of LJ Hooker Commercial on 0451 948 001.
Property ID: 503121358Last Updated: 15 Jul 2019