54 Park Road Cania, QLD 4630
10.75ha (26.56 acres)
ICONIC TOURIST PARK FOR SALE - A CASH GENERATING MACHINE
The property possesses the following key features.
* 151 powered sites.
* 76 unpowered sites
* 27 cabins and villas
* 2 amenities blocks
* 2 camp kitchens
* Reception/cafe/conference room
* Entertainment facilities, including an outdoor cinema
* Swimming pools and a very popular waterpark
* Assessed net maintainable income of $870,591 for the 2015 financial year
* Contact exclusive marketing agent Keir Kreis, for a full information memorandum, historical trading information and contract of sale.
Area: Land area: 107,500sqm (10.75 hectares)
Monto is the main centre of the North Burnett region and is approximately 515 kilometres north-west of the state capital of Brisbane and approximately 95 kilometres south of Biloela. The closest major coastal towns are Gladstone and Bundaberg. With an area population of approximately 3,000 (of which 1,350 reside in the township of Monto), the main industries are beef, dairying, pigs, grains, lucerne and fooder crops, peanuts, beans, oil seed and timber/forestry.
Big 4 Cania Gorge Holiday Park is situation in an area known as Cania. The Cania area is approximately 30 kilometres north-west of the township of Monto and is predominately a rural area. The Cania area is well known for the Cania Gorge National Park and Cania Dam. The park lies on the banks of Three Moon Creek and Oaky Creek.
Property ID: 502427706Last Updated: 7 May 2019