Address available on request Peak Hill, NSW 2869
1085MF - GREAT START - 5 ROOMS BOOKED 7 NIGHTS PER WEEK FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
- Central West NSW with frontage to the Newell Highway.
- Solid future Bookings.
- The owners have done substantial improvements over the last 2 years.
- 5kv Solar energy system installed.
- Offers 12/13 ground floor units and is well positioned midway between Dubbo and Parkes.
- Strong rural and mining base and plenty of opportunity with the inland rail construction.
- The ideal opportunity for you to become your own boss.
- Option to purchase an adjoining three bedroom residence if required.
- Contact us now for further details.
Net profit $80,000 for 2017/18
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1085MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Peak Hill has a population of around 1,400 and is 49km north of Parkes and 71km south of Dubbo. Peak Hill is ideally located along the Newell Highway which sees over 1 million vehicles travelling the route each year. Peak Hill offers great potential for Industrial and Commercial businesses to investigate affordable land opportunites for re-location with access to road and rail networks.
A friendly, peaceful, rural community, Peak Hill is nestled close to the Hervey Ranges which form an enchanting kaleidoscope of colours as the eastern backdrop of the town.
Peak Hill offers many tourist attractions such as the Open Cut Gold Mine, Flora and Fauna Reserve Nature Walk, Bogan Weir, Australia's first upright wheat silo, heritage listed hospital, arts and crafts, Big Fish Fossil hut, and a unique street facade which takes you back in time.
Property Code: 2232
Property ID: 502324186Last Updated: 10 May 2019