12-14 Good Street Granville, NSW 2142
B2 Local Centre
MIXED USE FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
• Landmark site originally built in 1883 as the ‘Granville School of Arts’
• Freehold site occupied as a function centre with 250 patron capacity approx.
• Refurbished with quality fitout over ground and first floor
• 1,010m² building area approx. with land area 466m²
14 Good St – ‘Cabaret Restaurant’
• Freehold ground floor retail / restaurant with shop top residence
• Under developed site area with potential upside (S.T.C.A)
• Rear lane access
• 129m² building area approx. with land area 310m²
Adjacent to Granville train station and strategically located close to Parramatta Rd, M4 Motorway and minutes to Parramatta CBD.
Both properties can be offered together in one line or separately.
All dimensions and figures are approximate.
Unless stated, all prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
Property ID: 503190206Last Updated: 12 Jul 2019