27 Beltana Avenue Googong, NSW 2620
Club Googong - Recreational and Community Club
- 25m, 5 lane indoor heated pool
- Kid's splash deck, gym & cafe
- Googong's central community hub
Club Googong is a purpose-built facility delivering outstanding amenity for the Googong community. Built by Googong Township to provide a meeting place and recreational hub for the township at a time when the first houses were being built, it includes a purpose-built 25m 5 lane indoor swimming pool, kid’s splash deck, relaxation terrace, café/takeaway facilities, and the Googong Township sales office. The facility has been run under management by YMCA Canberra since opening in 2014.
An opportunity exists for a quality operator to own this community-based facility in the captive Googong Township, growing to 18,000 over the next 15 years, without the large capital investment required to build such a facility.
Includes a large landholding of 1847sqm within extensive landscaped surrounds. Additional leasing opportunities exist with expansion opportunities.
- Outstanding build quality
- Captured market in booming township location
- Depreciation benefits
- Currently run under management
- Extensive swimming school and public pool activities servicing wider Queanbeyan Region
- Ability to add additional uses
- Large sunny outdoor terraces
- 2-year lease to Googong Township sales office
Express your interest to the agent and arrange an inspection of this truly outstanding facility.
Property ID: 503162494Last Updated: 15 May 2019