Mantra MacArthur, 219 Northbourne Avenue Turner, ACT 2612
Midtown Parking Station located at 2 David Street comprising 62 secure underground car parking spaces
Tenanted Investment Details
Leased Hotel Investment in the Nation's Capital
- Four star hotel leased to Mantra Group
- Stable and secure income with upside
- Prime location on Northbourne Avenue
Savills Hotels and JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group are pleased to offer for sale the Mantra MacArthur Hotel Canberra.
- Four star hotel featuring 136 studio, 40 1 & 2 bedroom apartments (total 176 rooms), restaurant & bar, conferencing, gym, retail tenancies
- Midtown Parking Station located at 2 David Street comprising 62 secure underground car parking spaces
- Leased to Mantra Group, a subsidiary of Accor Hotels, for 15 years (plus two 5 year options)
- Estimated 2019 income of $3 million (approx.)
- Prime location on Northbourne Avenue adjacent to the new MacArthur light rail stop
- Site area of 964sqm with total GFA of 7,297sqm (approx.)
- The Hotel is one of Canberra’s newest hotels benefiting from limited further capex requirements and substantial depreciation benefits
- Canberra has one of the strongest economies in Australia, with residents enjoying the highest average level of disposable income of any Australian capital city, together with strong growth in overnight visitors
- Canberra is one of Australia's best performing hotel markets with RevPAR growth of 4.4% through 2018.
The Hotel is being offered for sale by way of an international Expressions of Interest (“EOI”) campaign closing at 4pm Thursday 7 March 2019.
For further information, please contact the exclusive agents Savills or JLL.
Property ID: 503086482Last Updated: 22 Apr 2019