710 John Field DriveNewborough, VIC 3825
Expression of Interest
35.99ha (88.93 acres)
Significant 35.99* hectare property with unlimited potential (STCA)
• Numerous paddocks with dams and good pasture
• Driver Education & Training Facility plus numerous outbuildings
• Located approximately 1km north east of Newborough town centre
Wilson Property are pleased to present for sale by Expression of Interest, 710 John Field Drive, Newborough.
Positioned between a mix of residential development and vacant land, this rare offering provides the opportunity of securing substantial farming land, together with an existing facility which has operated as a driver education and training facility.
The property has direct linkages to the Princes Freeway, approximately 130kms east of Melbourne.
Key Property Features:
- 35.99*ha across 3 titles – each title 18.27ha*, 15.17ha* and 2.50ha*
- Strategically placed roads, yard access and cattle yards
- Numerous paddocks, most with a dam
- Zoning: Public Park & Recreation Zone (PPRZ), Schedule to the Public Park & Recreation Zone (PPRZ), Urban Growth Zone –Schedule 1 (UGZ1)
- Administration building with reception area, managers office, interview room, training rooms and staff and student amenities, 168m2*
- Training Building comprising a training room, office, storeroom and staff rooms, 141m2*
- Colorbond machinery shed, 144m2*
- Shed containing portable classroom, 72m2*
- 14m2 shed with concrete floor, steel deck roof and walls, open front enclosed with wire mesh
- Several additional colorbond sheds
- Bunded fuel stores x 2
Additional improvements include:
- Training Track/Roadway – bitumen sealed
- Driver Training Apron – bitumen sealed
- Motor cycle range – bitumen sealed
- Car Park – light bitumen sealed
- Dedicated 4 x 4 driver training track
- Quad bike training circuit
- Earth moving (skid steer and backhoe) training area
- Truck parking compound – chainmesh fenced
This versatile farming / commercial property is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 10th October, 2019 at 3pm.
Property ID: 503314354Last Updated: 10 Sep 2019